Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Heart Dennis!

My friend Dennis is just about the funniest motherfucker on the face of the planet. Not only funny online, (like so many douchebags can be), Dennis is truly and utterly hilarious in the flesh as well. Today Dennis posted some truly ridiculous and hilarious goodies on my myspace, and it prompted me to share this oldie (but totes goodie) story about Dennis.
Dennis and I went to the Northgate Mall in search of patches (like, to sew on clothes or whatever.) that were sweet for this hat I had gotten. Disappointed by the selection of patches at Northgate (i.e. none) we got in my car to head off to another shopping destination. We were leaving the parking lot when we spotted this cute little Asian chick wearing ketchup red pants (they were like jeans, actually, but ketchup read) a mustard yellow shirt, and a red and yellow little Hello Kitty backpack. And it was kind of one of those little backpacks that are stupid and I won't wear, but whatever. She was so funny, we started giggling and I drove out of the parking lot. Dennis turns to me and says, "You know, when I get dressed in the morning there's a little inner dialogue going on like, 'ok, I'm gonna wear these pants, this belt, this shirt, those shoes...' I'll bet that girl woke up this morning and was like, "Ahhh....today I will wear. Red.....Yerrow.....eh Herro Kitty!" I almost wrecked my car because I was laughing so hard my left eye would not stay open, so I had no depth perception.

Dennis, I love you.

No comments: