Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter and stuff

This is my obligatory Harry Potter blog. In anticipation of the release of the 7th book, my sister and I have made absolutely no plans for Saturday, so hopefully the mail man will bring a big fat bundle of Harry Potter joy. What happens after that, you might ask? I believe it will be a frantic race to the finish line between me and my sister. I would like to make a little wager that we will finish the book before midnight Sunday. I think we can do it. If only I didn't have to have a job, I would be done by noon. I know this makes me a complete tar tar, but unfortunately, it's super duper uber fun to get caught up in the hype. And it's also fun to be a complete nerd. And for all you suckas that didn't preorder? Have fun in line, bitches.

1 comment:

Kate Jones said...

haha totally a race to the finish line. i'm not sure i'll really eat any real meals that day...lol delivery/take-out anyone????